Saturday 20 October 2012

RESULTS! Post hell-week. (Quicky)

This post is going to be short and sweet just showing my results from Day 1 to Now. It's midterm season, so I have shit to do.

I will post a much more in depth account of everything later - more comparisons etc. As well as Scotty's results, blah blah blah.

Things to keep in mind:
1. I never really worked-out before (I was/am an amateur) 
2. Before you look at the pictures and think: "He's not that big", think: "This all took ONE month"

So, we recall:
DAY 1: September 19th, 2012 - THE BEFORE

Body weight: 185 lbs
Body Fat Percentage: 21.5%


DAY 33ish: October 20th, 2012 - THE AFTER

Body weight: 180.4 lbs
Body Fat Percentage: 12.9%

The math done for you.
In 33 days, I lost:
- 4.6 lbs
- 8.6 % of my body fat,

Which means my lean muscle mass went from:
- 145.225 lbs
to
- 157.1284 lbs

More math:
I gained 11.9 lbs of MUSCLE in ONE FUCKING MONTH

Here's some pictures, quick:







Like I said, I'll be back to fill you (7 readers) in later.

Food and library time.

Much love.

Jason, you win.

No comments:

Post a Comment