Tuesday 2 October 2012

Day 4 of Bulking Portion... Rambling and How to succeed so far

I have a bit of free time, so I figured I would ramble a bit.

I have completed 2 workout days (Saturday and Sunday)... with number three coming tonight. So far, I've loved em. Great exercises, mixed intelligently to target many areas. Today is a leg based workout... of course it is... I have hockey tonight.

What I have realized in the last 2 weeks.
1. Not eating carbs sucked.
2. Eating carbs again is awesome.
3. Having to wait until to eat carbs is difficult.
4. Eating 2500 calories a day can prove difficult, especially if you can't eat carbs before dinner. I have to try and eat massive dinners, then eat again about an hour later. Don't get me wrong, I love food, so I ain't complaining but... it's a lot, you know.
5. Turns out, I am starting to like going to the gym - yesterday was an off day and I felt like I should've worked out.
6. Eating healthy all the time gets in your head - in a good way. Last night was date night with my beautiful fiancee, so we went to see Looper (awesome, btw)... We had popcorn and iced tea, yet I felt kind of guilty after eating it... Not sure why, we didn't add butter or anything, but in my head it was a sweet... and sweets can kill.
Additionally, I have started drinking more tea... it has nothing in it.... unless you add it yourself... like I used to - sugar and milk.... Now, I just add half a pack of Splenda and that's it. I still enjoy it and there's no added sugar. 
7. Listen to Jason's advice, stay positive and be dedicated. Getting fit really isn't as hard as I thought it would be... It really only takes a few things... mostly mental. So do this, and you will succeed. 

NEW LIST! The very simple, short list of how to be successful (for the first 2 weeks anyways) doing Decembulk

1. Be positive. This is purely mental. Be confident the work you are doing will end in good results, and don't give up.
2. Schedule it! This means your workouts, this means your meals. I mentioned in my last post that if you make food ahead of time, you can just eat that. It works. If going to the gym is in your schedule, treat it like homework, work or anything else you schedule. 
3. Take advice. Jason seems to know what's up. If he gives you advice, listen. He tells me alternate exercise ideas, and things to avoid almost everyday. He even has advice on cooking. Jack of all trades this kid. 

Boom. 3 things. So when this program gets released in a month, not only will you know if it works or not - with my before and after pictures as evidence, you'll know simply how to succeed. 

P.S. I'm pretty sure it will work. 


All that aside, Thursday and Friday workouts like awful....ly great!.... Stay positive.
They will be difficult, they will burn, I will sweat.... But like I said. Schedule them in. Go to the gym. Put in work. And go see the family for Thanksgiving.



Get your copy of DECEMBULK here:



No comments:

Post a Comment