Sunday 7 October 2012

Drop sets, Supersets, and Park workouts

Well, I'm not sure what Day of this whole thing it is anymore... I know I have about two weeks left.

We have done both a huge upper body and a huge lower body workout on Thursday and Friday...

These workouts included supersets and drop sets. Supersets and drop sets are a great way to want to kill yourself during a workout. Leaves your muscles screaming and very tired. BUT, on the plus side, after you go home and drink a post workout drink, you feel and look like a spartan, so I guess it was all worth it.

Today, I am at my parents house for Thanksgiving. Today however, is a workout day. My parents live in a super small town and there was no access to a gym or any equipment... If that only meant I could just take the day off... Jason told me to go to a park and do 3 exercises of as many reps as possible, take 2 minutes break, and do them again, and again... for 45 minutes. What a great thing to do at 9am on Thanksgiving sunday. But... I did it... I didn't want to, but I did... I am sticking with it and it will pay off.
Eating wise, this weekend is difficult, no carbs before dinner means no sandwiches for lunch, no crackers with cheese, that kind of thing. But... I will do it... I don't want to waste what I have done so far.

I do feel bigger, and stronger, which I suppose is the point to all of this. It's nice to see feel like my arms are getting bigger, because I am putting in a lot of effort, so no results would kind of blow.

Last thing I am going to touch on (because Mom is sending me out on errands) is the surprising lack of DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness)... In the past, I used to get DOMS after workouts that were way less intense, yet with these hellish workouts, it's not that bad... Of course I am sore, but nothing like it as been in the past.... This is probably something to do with the supplements actually working. Jason says the BCAAs will help with DOMS... Therefore, they must be working, at least a little bit.

Off to the grocery store,
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Eat lots and keep getting huge.

Now you can get DECEMBULK HERE:

No comments:

Post a Comment