Thursday 20 September 2012

Day 2... of 30ish

Well, it's Day 2 and I'm not any bigger, so I quit.














Wow, imagine that was my attitude...

I will start by saying that I probably won't blog daily, but I will do what I can. This one will be short as not much has happened. I am a full-time student, part-time research assistant, semi-pro-intramural athlete and life gets busy.

Now onto today's thoughts:


I worked out last night, Workout A of the Accelerator. Obviously I can't post the specifics of each workout, but I will give some insight.

Long story short, from the time I left my house, to the time I got home it was about an hour... who says they don't have time for the gym!? (I know I used to). Now granted, the gym is close by, and I showered once I got home, but that's not really the point, is it? With these Accelerator workouts there are 4 exercises (in a 1a1b, 2a2b fashion) with 30 second rest periods, so it goes by relatively quickly. Also, some repetition guidelines are "as many as possible", and since I am currently a weekend, AMAP is not really that many, and not that many = less time...

Scotty on the other hand is already pretty damn strong, and he said he the workout took him 35-40 minutes... so hey, like I said, who says they don't have time for that?

The exercises are difficult, especially combined with 30 second rest periods and 5 sets of all of them... but in the words of the man himself: "getting swole ain't easy".

As for the eating, again, today didn't seem to bad, no starchy carbs is doable so far, I just have to be a little more conscious when I am going to eat something, especially a snack. What sucks is when other people eat it in front of you and it smells so damn good.
Whatever, 8 more days. (I almost guarantee I will have pasta next weekend).

Until next time (hopefully this weekend at some point)

-Tyler


P.S. I told you my support system was good... Next to me even when I blog!


GET DECEMBULK HERE:

1 comment: