Friday 28 September 2012

Accelerator and eating...

Today is Day 10 of the Accelerator for Scotty and I.

That means this is the last day of no carbs.

That means my mood is improving.

I will be posting pictures and another blurb about the whole thing tomorrow (or sunday), but I wanted to touch on the whole eating aspect of the Accelerator because I am finally fucking done it. (Well, almost...)

To start, some honesty... Not eating carbs sucks balls. I go over to my buddy James' house to do homework and watch him drink chocolate milk while Dan has his leftover pasta.... I just ate my veggies.
So, that being said, it takes discipline, and a lot of it. A lot of food has carbs, and a lot of things I used to eat everyday did too. No sandwiches for lunch, no cereal or bagels in the morning. But I made it.

With that in mind, I offer some tips to anyone who will be doing this sort of thing... Some of them came from Jason, so apparently he does know what he's talking about (so far...)

First, and most importantly, when you cook food, cook lots of it, have leftovers, and pre-package it for your lunch the next day. This makes life much easier.
For example, make a massive bowl of mixed veggies/salad and pre-portion it into containers for your lunch. Then, voila. Open fridge. Grab container. Lunch made. ANDDDD you know you can eat it.
Do the same thing with meat, I make multiple chicken breasts at a time...


Easy to make turkey burgers
I also made like 12 spinach and feta turkey burgers. These puppies saved me this week. Less than 1g of carbs per burger and they taste fantastic. I am actually about to go eat the last two now... Take a look at the picture... All that is in them is spinach, feta, lean ground turkey, garlic and eggs. VOILA!!










3 seconds after hitting my plate


So, all in all, it sucks, but there are many ways around it that make it bearable and very doable. And it should hopefully be worth it.

Check back later this weekend to see the before and after shots... SPOILER ALERT - I have shredded some fat. Scotty wants me to post his as well... I guess that depends on how well he treats me between now and then...

Adios bitches. I have to go drink my dextrose water.

GET DECEMBULK HERE:

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha holy shit this is badass. Awesome job so far. Blend the dextrose with protein and ice and make a protein/dextrose milkshake out of it!

    ReplyDelete